Welcome to the Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) website. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the AFZ website, so that you are aware of the terms and conditions of use.
Ajman Free Zone (AFZ) is also entitled to amend these terms and conditions as it deems fit, provided that the updated terms and conditions are mentioned here.
When you enter the website, this means you have given your approval to the AFZ terms and conditions, irrespective of whether you are registered or not, without any restriction. This preamble is an integral part of this agreement and the terms and conditions are as follows:
Use of the AFZ Website
Once you enter the website, you agree not to:
- Use the website or any service provided by AFZ for any illegal purpose as per the AFZ website terms and conditions
- Use the website to defame or insult others or AFZ
- Spread or distribute emails of any illegal material or contradictory to intellectual property rights
- Download any file or email including virus, codes or other software that can damage or obstruct a website, computer or software thereof
- Store personal information for others
- Change or damage any of the contents of this website
- Hack into this website or test for weak points on this website
Ajman Free Zone is also entitled to monitor, alter or edit any content you add, without violating these terms and conditions
Conditions for Registration on this Website
- Some website content is available for only registered members; such as using e-services, adding comments…etc.
- Fictitious or improper names for registration are not permitted
- While registering on this website, you agree to provide correct, accurate, updated and full information to us
- You agree as a user, to be responsible for keeping your username and password confidential when effecting the registration process, and for all activities under your name.
- You are not permitted to access the data of other users
- You are not permitted to login with another person’s username and password. 7. You agree to notify us immediately to halt your account if a third party has gained access to your username and password
- In case you violate any of these terms and conditions, AFZ is entitled to terminate your log-in without notice and use all means to prevent you from accessing this website
Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on this website (including but not limited to images, audio, charts, reports, files, software, applications, information, text, video, slogans, forms, artistic work, moving pictures…etc) included in or that can be reached through the website are the property of AFZ or owned by AFZ.
You can view any of the website content, download and print documents for
such as electronically storable material, provided that:
- You do not keep or view such files on another server.
- You do not amend any AFZ documents.
- All copies must bear a note mentioning the AFZ intellectual property and trademarks rights.
- You are not entitled to amend, copy or try to reproduce any of website content for commercial purposes without the written consent of AFZ.
Hyperlinks for other Websites
- Some hyperlinks seen on this website are not operated by AFZ and therefore AFZ will not be responsible for any failure of these hyperlinks.
- AFZ provides hyperlinks as a facility only but not for the promotion of goods and services on these external websites.
- When you click a hyperlink for an external website through the AFZ website, you are subjected to the terms and conditions of those external websites.
- AFZ is not responsible for the content of such external websites nor for problems arising from using the same.
- Sharing the content of websites connected with the AFZ website is not considered as acceptance and declaration by AFZ for the content or services.
In case of violation of the above mentioned terms and conditions of the AFZ website, AFZ will take all necessary, legal procedures including civil or criminal liability to prosecute the violator.